Sitsabo Project Managers is principally concerned with determining the mechanisms by which a construction project may be brought about. This process involves the conversion of our clients’ ideas, desires and needs into an expression of tangible market demand - through the realisation of the clients’ needs into a project design and the effective conversion of that design into a completed project ready for occupation and/or use.
We emphasise the need to consider and further promote the integration of social considerations into public procurement in the best way possible and in this way contribute to sustainable development a concept that combines economic growth, social progress and respect for the environment.
The client’s needs in terms of time, cost and quality of completed work are paramount to our business and we are conscious of the fact that meeting these requirements goes beyond just the selection of mechanistic methods of project delivery. Innovative project management systems, construction processes, productivity analysis and SHEQ management structures have been devised to ensure effective project delivery.
In our philosophy, client’s needs are essential and should always be satisfied as far as practically and reasonably possible. The integrated procurement methods that we use provide a single point of responsibility for the client. As a professional project management consultancy, we take full responsibility for each project on behalf of the client. We steer projects across discipline boundaries, from inception through design and construction to final delivery of the constructed facility.
The company considers in high regard the industry’s greatest input and the relationships that exist between human labour inputs, their organisation, the economy and the general environment within which construction exists.
The practical outworking of Sitsabo Project Managers is to approach business from a higher plane, with the result of releasing the authority, wisdom and power of God through Jesus Christ into the operation of the marketplaces in which we operate. It is anticipated that the company will be listed in the Johannesburg Stocks Exchange in due course. It is envisaged that this will strengthen external relationships and also ensure the empowerment of local construction professionals.
To be an international role player in the construction industry guided by integrity, ethics and sound corporate governance in all our dealings and to ensure the long-term sustainability of the business and the environment in which we operate.
- To conduct our business activities according to the Kingdom of God's principles within the context of the world's systems, providing a practical witness and forum available for the Lord to demonstrate the difference between those who follow Him and those who do not.
- To conduct our business with a strong conviction & belief that correct principles are natural laws, and that God, the Father of us all, is the source of them, and also the source of our conscience.
- To allow the power of God to perfect us as a company in those parts of our human nature that cannot be transformed by either education or legislation.
- To strive to align ourselves as a company with correct principles to unlock & release divine endowments within our nature, which will enable us to fulfil the measure of our creation.
- To develop self-awareness & independent will by making & keeping meaningful promises & commitments to our clients, in harmony with our innermost values.
- To strive to strike a balance between courage and consideration by expressing our professional views & convictions in a manner that demonstrates consideration for the thoughts and feelings of others.
- To conduct our business activities with a deep inner sense of personal worth & security, founded on the understanding that there is plenty out there & enough to spare for everybody.
- To love and serve with a frame of mind & heart that constantly seeks mutual benefits in all human interactions.
- We will not cease from exploration as a firm, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we began and to know the place for the first time.
- To employ realistic methods of project management which attempt to concentrate and improve integration of specialist roles in the construction industry.
- To meet reasonable aspirations of employees.
- To develop employees to their full potential.
- To serve clients and the general community well.
- To maintain a good reputation within the industry.
Economic Objectives and Targets
- Maximise the growth of the firm while maintaining a minimum acceptable level of profit for the shareholders.
- Ensure growth of turnover and earnings.
- Increase market share in existing markets.
- Increase number of markets in which the firm operates.
- Ensure stability of annual gross turnover.
- Increase gross profit and return on investments.
- Ensure the efficient utilisation of scarce physical and human resources held by the firm.